Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up

The first month of the year has gone. It went so fast and to think I was finally getting my reading groove on. But like every month it must come to an end. I did better than I thought I would.

Books Read in January 2015:

  • Official Book Club Selection by Kathy Griffin (audiobook)-  I have found that autobiographies are better in audio form.
  • Winger by Andrew Smith- This had been a must read for me for nearly a year. I finally sat down long enough to read it. I was not disappointed at all. Smith's books have been praised by many so I was excited to finally get one read.
  • A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall- This was a 'Pick It For Me' selection from my Goodreads group All About YA. It was a unique way of telling a love story which I appreciated. 
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (e-book)- I finally read a CoHo book!!! About flipping time right?!?! Majority of people LOVE her. Once again I wasn't let down in the least. It makes me happy that I have most of her books to read on my bookshelf. 
I'm a bit disappointed in that I didn't get more read yet I'm happy that I got those four read. Here is to a new month of great reading. 

What did you read in January?



3 comments:

Erin said...

I need to read Winger soon. It's been sitting on my shelf for a few months now.

Angie said...

Yes you do!

fredamans said...

Kathy Griffin is one I would like to read, for sure. You did well for books! Happy February reading!

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik