Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May TBR

Here it is May 14th and I'm just posting my TBR. I have bought a bunch of new books and graphic novels. Last month I put eight books on my TBR and only read four of them, which in reality isn't bad at all. Here are the books I may or may not read this month. See what I did there? Yeah I have to cover my butt.
 photo gobletoffire_zpsdfwcbxmp.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg  photo saga_zpsudmashim.jpg  photo saga2_zpskctsfopk.jpg  photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg
 photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg
I would love to get through more than just this but we're already two weeks into the month so I don't see me getting more than this done. Fingers crossed that I can finish Dracula this month.
 photo the-paperback-reader-signature_zpsrzrc5n9g.png

0 comments:

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik