Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?





Hello!  Welcome to It’s Monday What Are You Reading?  The meme from Book Journey that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.  It’s a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own To Be Read list.



I started this back in December. I got wrapped up into another book (Zodiac).


I am trying to get this read so I can read the next book that comes out on Tuesday

This is the book that seems to be taking over the other two. This is my first Andrew Smith book. This book is awesome! It's hilarious!! If you haven't read this book you definitely should.


0 comments:

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik