Friday, January 2, 2015

Top 14 of 2014


Yes I am a little late with this post. Better late than never right? I had this post pretty much written out on paper but never got to typing it up. I managed to read a whopping 32 books in 2014. There were a few re-reads in there. But alas here is my list. They aren't in any particular order other than it's what came to my mind first.

This book was so cute! As soon as I finished it I wanted to re-read it. Now that is a good book.

This is the one book this year that brought me to tears. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting and sometimes that is a good thing.

I had no interest in reading this book. I had tried to read Dorothy Must Die and it turned me off of any kind of retelling. I ended up picking this up because of my groups monthly read. I couldn't be happier that I took the chance to read it. 

 I read this book TWICE this year. I can't begin to describe how awesome this book is. The movie, well that is a different story. 

My second Rainbow Rowell book and yet again she amazed me. She turned into an auto buy author for me. I don't think she can do any wrong. 


WOW! Loved this book!!! It's pretty darn amazing. I just LOVE this book. 

Another "cute" book. It has a great story that makes you turn the page and stay up late trying to finish it. A must read!!!
The book with the big secret. I read this book in about two hours. A book that torn my heart out and stomped on it. 


Last book I read in 2014 and I wasn't disappointed. A MUST BUY BOOK!!!! It's just that good!!! 

My one classic type book for the year. It was very interesting to say the least. 

Loved the idea behind the book. It has some points in it that I was shocked that it was that gory. I loved it! 

The one series I completed in 2014. I picked up the first book just by judging the book by the cover. I hadn't heard anything about it. I'm so happy I discovered Mara and Noah. So sad the story is over.

I am hoping to get more books read this year than last year. Here is to a bookish year!! 





3 comments:

czai said...

awesome list! To All the Boys I've Loved Before and We Were Liars are definitely on my 2014 fave list. I'm currently reading Cinder and really loving it! I'm hoping to get Fangirl and Zodiac in the next few days. Glad to see them in your list :)

czai @ the Blacksheep Project

Erin said...

I need to read those Mara Deyer books.

Cece said...

Zodiac looks amazing! I will have to check it out soon.

Cucie @ Cucie reads

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik