Sunday, February 1, 2015

February TBR

I'm not the biggest fans of this yet I feel compelled to do it. I rarely ever stick to it. Let's see if maybe for once I can actually accomplish it.

Books I Am Hoping to Read in February:


  • Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass
  • Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (don't judge me and I won't judge you LOL)
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  • The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  • Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
I have a huge list because I am actually going to be on vacation for nearly two weeks. I plan on getting a crap load of reading done in that time. 

There is a book I am in the middle of reading (and have been for months) that I plan on finishing this month: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

I have an unofficial goal of finishing one book I've started from last year each month. Last month I started The Darkest Minds and wasn't able to finish it. So on to this month to finish it. IT WILL GET FINISHED! 

You will notice that most of the books I've chosen are contemporary romance. Well it is the month of love after all. There is a group read going on for this month and it's called Swoonuary. I'm not officially participating because I would hate to commit and fail. I suck at failing! If you are interested in participating hit up one of these blogs for more info:



What are your plans for reading this month of love???



5 comments:

Cece said...

The most romantic read I am going for this month will probably be Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan. Other than that I think I will stay away from such non-sense (partially kidding). I do like a nice romance novel, but they are risky. There are so many cheezy ones out there.

Cucie @ Cucie reads

Angie said...

Yes there are some cheezy ones out there. There's nothing wrong with a litte cheese now and again. I'm not even sure I will even get through half of those.

Angie said...

Yes there are some cheezy ones out there. There's nothing wrong with a litte cheese now and again. I'm not even sure I will even get through half of those.

Cece said...

Haha! "There is nothing wrong with a little cheese now and again" I love that :')

I think The Selection is pretty good, so you should read that one :)

Unknown said...

I rarely ever stick to these either! I'll be lucky if I get through all 900 pages of Kushiels Dart by Jacueline Carey this month, I haven't even thought past that!

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik