Thursday, March 5, 2015

February Wrap Up

Well February certainly flew by in a flash. Felt like I just did my February TBR yesterday. Like I said in that post I never do a TBR because I never stick to it. This month was pretty much the same. Though I did read over half of the books. So it wasn't a complete lost cause. I took a twelve day vacation from work. I didn't go anywhere I just sat at home and read. Which seemed like the perfect idea with it feeling like Antarctica outside plus the snow/sleet/ice that we had. This month I managed to read.......NINE books this month. WOW! That beats my old record of seven back in July '14.  I can read a lot when I have nothing else to do. So what did I read? Here's the list!



Never  Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher-  Five stars

Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James- Four stars

The Selection by Kiera Cass – Four stars

Night by Elie Wiesel-  Five stars

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- Four stars

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes- Three stars

The Elite by Kiera Cass-  Five stars

Dawn by Elie Wiesel-  Three stars


Maus I by Art Spiegelman-  Three stars

I placed these in order that I read them. So it explains why The Selection and The Elite aren't one behind the other. What books did you read in February?



1 comments:

fredamans said...

You had a great month. I liked Fifty Shades about the same as you. :-)
Happy March reading!

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik