Thursday, December 11, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Freebie (Favorite Sports Teams)


This is my first time doing this meme. This week's topic is a freebie so I am doing a past one: Favorite Sports Teams


Football:

Yes I know!!! BUT we aren't the laughing stock of the NFL this year. Other teams have stepped up for that thankfully. I was pretty much raised a Cowboys fan. I did spend my younger years in Maryland right outside of Washington D.C. It's tough being a Cowboys fan in Redskins country that's for sure. 

NASCAR

Nope not a Jr. fan. I'm all Jeff Gordon baby. I'm as much a die hard Gordon fan as I am a Cowboys. My brother is a Redskins fan (I have no idea how that happened) and I don't fault him for that. Anyway he is a big NASCAR fan. It wasn't until one day he started screaming for someone to put that 24 car in the wall. This was way back in 1996 right in the middle of Gordon's reign. I'm a very competitive person so I had to pull for him out of spite that day. I have been a fan ever since. 




2 comments:

Jessi (Geo) said...

YEAHHHH!! *high fives*
I grew up in a family that is 100% Boys and Gordon fans (and Ohio State) :D The Boys are my favorite, but I also love the Panthers. Even though they suck lmao!

Angie said...

Yes the Panthers have really sucked this year. But yes Cowboys and Gordon!!! I think it's ok to have second favorites. I feel like you got to have someone to fall back on when the main ones suck! Though I have a weak spot in my heart for Peyton Manning...I don't really care what team he is on...I'm a fan!

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik