Monday, December 8, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014

This was my first year of proactively reading i.e. towards a goal. Before the end of last year I wasn't much of a reader. For that reason pretty much every author that I read this year was a new-to-me author. I have read a little more than ten authors this year. There may be one or two that you may be shocked by. Yes that is J.K. Rowling on my list. They are not listed in any kind of order.

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

3. Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin

4. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

5. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

6. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

9. Ashfall by Mike Mullin

10. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

**These aren't listed in any kind of order. I typed what came to mind first.**


0 comments:

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik