Monday, December 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves.

Amazon



Amazon had one of their lightning deals going on (while I was at work nonetheless) Daughter of Smoke and Bone box set. It's normally like $54 and they had it for $24. Yeah I had to have it. Well I needed that free shipping so I grabbed A Thousand Pieces of You. The cover....OMG! It's so much prettier in person. 


Books-A-Million



I was talked into Zodiac by Erin @ The Hardcover Lover and Tika @ faNGIRLconfessions . They were tweeting about it and it got me very interested in it. We were going on so much about that Romina Russell tweeted us! That was super cool and very unexpected to say the least. 

That is all for this weeks Stacking the Shelves! 






5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope you enjoy the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, I fell in love with the first one! My STS: http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2014/12/stacking-shelves-121814.html

Angie said...

Thanks Alex! I can't wait to read it next year.

Erin said...

You'll have to let me know how you like the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. I still haven't made up my mind on that one, but I have about fifty books to get through first.

I really, really hope you like Zodiac! I'm dying for the sequel now, but I think Romina said she'd send me an ARC. Now the wait will literally kill me.

Angie said...

I have it on my list to read next year. I hear ya on the fifty books...I have more like 100 to get through.

So far I'm loving Zodiac! I want to get through it but I don't. LOL Oh wow that would be so cool to get an ARC of the second book.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love an Amazon Canada spree. If you don't mind used paperbacks as prizes, have a look at my three challenge themes! :) I do no-limit colours and the paranormal ("Ethereal"). I start my second year February to February and interact throughout. I never put up a page, then leave my guests in the dust for the year. I thought you'd enjoy a look. Sincerely, Carolyn. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2015/

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik