Friday, December 12, 2014

The Friday 56

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you.
*Post it.







Then a dark blur knocked the man sideways. The two grappled on the pavement, swearing at each other. She heard the sickening sound of fists meeting flesh. The dark blur scrambled to his feet, glancing at her. It was Kurt. A cut under his eye dripped blood.

I haven't finished this book yet. But I think this is a pretty good paragraph from it. Enjoy! 



1 comments:

fredamans said...

I wonder why they are fighting! Sounds like an awesome book, gives great visuals with its descriptive writing!
Happy weekend!

Stalk Me


What I'm Currently Reading

 photo saga3_zps7bermxxn.jpg photo saga4_zpsg83h6aw3.jpg  photo lumberjanes_zpszosnsc3m.jpg  photo dracula_zpsmamqsh81.jpg  photo theheir_zpsynxjcj8m.jpg

Instagram

Join My Group on Goodreads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Grab My Badge!

Rating System




Awesome!


Love!


Good!


Ok!


Eh!

Designed by

using some images from FreePik